An important role in the process of search engine promotion of the site is played by its internal optimization.
Without unique and interesting content (texts, photos, images), with the current requirements of search engines, and proper internal seo optimization, it is almost impossible to naturally promote a site and "push" it into the TOP 10 search results (showing on the first page of the selection results). There is an artificial way – advertising. But not everyone can afford it. The minimum monthly cost of an advertising campaign should be 30.000 rubles. Only in this case, you can count on the interest of the "public" to your Internet project.
The leading pages of the site should meet the search queries of users to the maximum.
By optimizing the web pages of the resource, you can significantly increase their relevance (the best matching of the title, description, text and keywords, ideal - 95-100%) and raise the position in the search results.
Internal optimization can be divided into two types:
- optimization of the site as a whole;
- optimization of its individual sections.
The methods of internal site optimization that can achieve significant positive results are as follows.
Internal site optimization
1. Valid, clean site code. Search engine robots do not see the resource through human eyes, they are only able to "read" the source code of web pages, and if they contain any errors, this negatively affects their ranking and positions.
2. Content hierarchy. The higher the information in a text document, the more important it is. Therefore, below the "header" (the main image, which is duplicated on all pages), the most valuable part of the text should be placed immediately.
3. The volume of the text. Preferably, all web pages should contain thematic content of more than 5.000 characters (excluding spaces).
4. The Title tag. An important tag that search robots attach special importance to. You must insert a keyword into it.
The link to the site in the search results contains the text from the "title" tag and is a business card. It is this link that leads the user from the search engine to a specific page of the resource, so this tag should not only contain an important keyword, but also carry information about the website as a whole. The size of the page title should be limited to a length of 50 characters.
5. SEO-text parameters.
They should be as follows:
- frequency (density) of words/phrases - 2,2-2,8%;
- academic document nausea - 5-7%;
- the number of stop words - 2,5-3,5%.
You can conduct a seo analysis of the text here - https://advego.ru/text/seo/top/ (for registered users).
If the document is a "verbal diarrhea", then it will not fit into the specified parameters. Advice! Read carefully what you plan to publish on your website. According to my estimates, 70% of text information on the Internet is "slag".
It is better to prepare and publish 10 serious, high-quality, detailed and voluminous articles on the site than 30 mediocre materials of dubious content, with grammatical and spelling errors. If the text contains phrases like "let's take a different look at the problem", then you are wasting your time on a website.
6. The navigation menu should be in the form of regular text links. If in the project design the menu is presented in the form of images, flash elements or scripts, then it is necessary to duplicate the menu items on the main page with text links (sometimes this is done in the "basement" - at the bottom).
7. Relink. It is recommended to place hyperlinks (6 pieces) to the internal sections of the resource in the text of each page.
8. The "service" elements of the resource should be closed from indexing in the file rotobs.txt (if this procedure is possible-not all popular site designers allow it). In addition, all blocks intended only for users (people) can be "put" in the "noindex" tag or add the "nofollow" attribute to them, thereby closing them from the "eyes" of search engine robots.
Internal optimization of the site pages (these activities are usually carried out when creating new pages).
1. Selection of keywords. This is an important process that requires special attention. When creating an additional web page, several tasks should be solved simultaneously: compiling a list of key phrases; writing a unique text for these words; inventing the page title and its name for the menu. All these elements must be perfectly matched, only then can you count on the high relevance of the page and get it in the search results in the first position.
2. The content posted on the web pages must be interesting, useful, unique and reliable. Search engine robots rate it highly and rank it.
3. The page title must be unique, easy to read, and contain a keyword. Its length should not exceed 50 characters.
4. Meta tags "description" and "keywords". Recently, the Google search engine when ranking sites stopped to consider "keywords". However, do not neglect the "description" tag, because it affects the search results. In addition, it has a significant impact on the click-through rate (CTR).
5. Optimize each web page for 5 keywords. The only exception is the main page - you can use 8 phrases for it.
6. The presence of keywords in the title and subheadings (H1-H6 tags) has a positive effect on the relevance of web pages.
7. The density of keywords on the page is no longer so relevant. 2-3% is quite enough, and good text content that meets the general needs of users. Moreover, for over-optimization (the density is higher than 5%), the site may fall under the filter, and its position in the search results will be forcibly reduced.
8. Tags "b, i, strong". By highlighting phrases with these tags, you indicate their importance and make the search engine robots pay attention to them. You should not abuse this-it is enough to use them on the same page 6 times.
9. The most important information should be placed as high as possible.
10. Welcome if the keyword is mentioned in the "title" and "alt" tags.
11. The presence of video, photo materials and other useful content has a positive effect on optimization. But all this should be unique, and not copied from other resources.
12. Page URLs should be clear, memorable, and short (up to 70 characters). Ideally, you need to embed keywords in them.
13. In the text of each page, insert hyperlinks to other internal sections of the site that are relevant to its subject.